The JSMA is happy to welcome you back to our galleries. We are now open to the public, with updated hours and timed tickets to encourage physical distancing.
- Please be aware of increased health and safety procedures including
- required CDC-approved face coverings for all visitors 2 years and older
- maintain 6 ft. social distancing.
- No coat or bag check.
- Please leave larger bags and backpacks at home.
- Marche Museum Café is closed.
- No water fountains available.
- Credit card or check payment only for Museum Store purchases.
Museum Open Hours:
11am – 5 pm: JSMA Members and UO students/faculty/staff only
11am – 12 pm: Seniors and COVID-vulnerable only
12pm – 5 pm: Public
- All visitors must reserve a timed-entry ticket below.
- JSMA Members need to LOGIN first to access Member Tickets
- If your order includes UO Student and/or UO Faculty Staff tickets, please bring a valid UO ID for each discounted ticket to show upon entry
- Given the limited capacity of the building, we ask that you keep your experience to an hour to accommodate all of our visitors
- Please allow up to 15 minutes for QR code ticket to arrive after your order is placed.
- Please review our Re-opening FAQs before each visit to the JSMA.